This post will lack my normal amount of pictures, mainly because my hands were very dirty and i didn't want to get it all over my phone. This idea and the supplies was given to me by my mom (Julie). Thanks mom!
Picture
Step one: gather your supplies
* pot
*dirt
*fencing
*landscaping cloth
*zip ties

Step two: fill the pot with dirt, measure your fencing and zip tie the ends together (it is best if the ends overlap each other)

*my fence was bendy enough so I did not need zip ties i just bent the metal around to hold it together

Step three: set the fence cylinder on the dirt and push it down into the pot a few inches.

Step four: line the fence with landscaping cloth and then fill it with dirt!

After you do this what you want to plant in the tower depends on what you do next. I have decided I am going to be planting flowers so i will plant some on the top and in where the dirt is showing between the pot and fence. After i get the flowers I will be cutting X's in each rectangle of the fence and put one plant in each.

Comments

There are lots gardens in this world. But the question is why people will like our garden soo much ? When we have to manners how we will clean our garden and management then we will get much appreciations.

Crafty By Nature
04/18/2016 4:44pm

Agreed! This is my first year ever having a garden, so I am very excited for people to be able to appreciate it.

12/14/2016 3:25am

That’s a nice idea! This is really interesting. I’m going to apply that in my backyard. It’ll add a different perspective in my landscape. What kind of flower are you going to plant in the tower? Wouldn’t it be too crowded if you’re going to fill all squares of it?

05/06/2017 12:41pm

So, you've written that blog post. Now what? How to promote your blog post to get all the traffic you deserve for you hard work? Here are some vital steps yo can take.

05/13/2017 1:38am

Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. These things contain 90 to 95 % water so that there is nothing that you have to lose by feasting on them. They fill you up without adding to the pounds.

05/14/2017 9:31am

When applying for a job you need to keep in mind that a great resume by itself cannot land you a job. A bad and poorly done resume, on the other hand, can eliminate all your chances right away.

Julie
04/18/2016 9:12am

Now you'll have to decide what kind of flowers to plant! Wave petunias would be nice for full/part son. Sweet alyssum of lobelia could be thrown in too!

05/20/2016 5:37am

There are a lot of people who like to grow flowers but they don't know how to really care them well. I want them to visit here and read this post if they want to grow their favorite flowers.

05/26/2016 11:51am

With regards to the plant kingdom, blooming plants are the most created plants and blossom is the base for their sexual propagation. When they get pollinated, the foods grown from the ground result. If you would like to know about flowers and gifts, please visit us at lovebyroses.com

When we have the opportunity to share what we know with others, I believe it is a good opportunity for us to go down in history. This blogger got this great idea from his mom Julie. See? Now we all know Julie’s name. That being said, I think that is a great craftsmanship. Well done, man. I believe everyone can follow the really simple steps to get one or more of this flower towers. Thanks for sharing.

11/12/2016 12:54am

The essentialness of instruction is well apparent in industrialized states as it skip a fundamental demonstration in private and public improvement. Training has been used as an approach to ease destitution, persecution, and battle as the heads are all around furnished close by vision to escort the state towards development.

01/28/2017 4:03am

There are several reasons that you will want to surprise your wife, or mother with flowers. You can buy these flowers from your local florist as well. But if you are like most working men out there you do not have the time to go visit a florist while you are working. There are different options for you to take to purchase flowers, like buying them online.

04/18/2017 5:47am

Content Writing Services are a good way to get your websites higher ranks. Good content is always appreciated!

04/20/2017 2:33pm

Buy Here Pay Here dealership web sites have different needs and requirements than a normal used car dealers. Here are 3 easy and inexpensive ways to increase your traffic to your site.

04/28/2017 2:26am

Excellent work, continue in the same spirit, send examples of work with the garden.

05/05/2017 5:30am

This kind of activity, relax and also decorate your lawn, there are many examples of garden design.

05/13/2017 1:20pm

Is there any animal so feared on the North American continent than a skunk? Ok, maybe a grizzly bear, but aside from the animals which can eat you, is there any other mammal that strikes terror in the heart like a skunk? Article humorously tells of what happens when dog meets skunk. Also includes a great recipe for odor removal.

05/18/2017 12:28pm

If you're applying for a job as a dental assistant, then it's important that you get your resume in order! In this article, I am going to give you some useful tips and advice on how to do this. Specifically,